Middle+/Senior Node.js DeveloperReferral bonus
SoloWay Technologies is a Ukrainian company that, like a phoenix, was able to revive in the most difficult times for the country and successfully conduct business even in such difficult times.
The company has extensive expertise in many areas, including E-Commerce, Manufacturing, Logistic&transport, Retail and many others, it actively develops information solutions and offers new opportunities to its customers at the highest level.
SoloWay Technologies also does not forget about its own employees: the greatest love and sincerity is given to them, which makes each talent feel important (because it does!) and needed.
We hope that together with you, dear job seeker, we can conquer the new heights of digital business and expand our horizons!
SoloWay is a symbol of Ukraine. It embodies freedom and talent.
SoloWay is a whole cosmos of possibilities, which we’d like to traverse together with you.
Difficult times have hardened SoloWay and now it is ready for new tests and challenges!
You like Node.js development, don’t you? Then scroll down quickly. I’m sure you’ll be interested in the information we have prepared in the job description!
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript and Node.js:
- At least 4 years of Backend development experience;
- At least 2 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices;
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo) and TypeORM, Nest.js;
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB);
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset;
Will be a plus:
- Experience with code testing;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with nosql;
- Experience with RabbitMQ\Kafka;
- Experience with websockets;
- Build TypeScript-based backend services to support micro-service architecture;
- Design, implement, and document GraphQL and RESTful APIs used by our applications and services;
- Take a major role in the decision-making of service-oriented architecture;
- Be ready to follow coding standards and company agreements, be ready to propose new coding standards and improvements for further discussion and implementation;
- Write code and cover it with automated tests to increase the overall project’s code coverage;
- Find, document, and resolve the technical debt (we constantly working on resolving the tech debt);
- Be responsible for taking ownership of developing the most important services of the project;
- Conduct team code reviews;
- Work with a team of Developers, Designers and Product Managers to deliver projects and improve internal processes;
- Challenging tasks;
- Comfortable office;
- Professional and friendly team;
- Professional growth and development within the fast-growing company;
- Flexible working conditions;
- It is possible to work both in the office and remotely;
- Focusing on every employee;
- Chance to be a part of entrepreneurship;
- Bonus program based on continuous effort;
- Turning your ideas into reality;
- Regular performance reviews;
- External and internal mentoring program;
- 5 days off + vacation;
- Bonuses for your ideas;
- Team Building Sessions;
- Finance and legal support;
- Participating in social life;
- 50% education coverage;
- Unforgettable corporate events and holiday celebrations.
Digital Marketing Specialist1+ years of experienceEnglish — IntermediateChernivtsi,Ivano-Frankivsk,Referral bonus
Middle+/Senior Node.js Developer4+ years of experienceEnglish — Upper-IntermediateChernivtsi,Ivano-Frankivsk,Referral bonus
Middle PHP Developer3+ years of experienceEnglish — IntermediateChernivtsi,Ivano-Frankivsk,Referral bonus
Middle Python Developer3+ years of experienceEnglish — IntermediateChernivtsi,Ivano-Frankivsk,Referral bonus