Revised: November 21, 2022
Agreement to terms
We provide services through the Website only in case the user is aged 18 or older. If you are under 18, you will need to get your parent’s/guardian’s permission before use of the Websites. If you are underage, and there is no data as to your parent’s/guardian’s permission to use our Websites, please stop such use.
Through the Websites, We provide information services to users free of charge. In particular, subject to compliance with these Terms, each user may perform the following acts by means of the Websites:
- Use its functionality for personal purposes (in particular, for getting information about our services) that are not contrary to these Terms and the applicable laws
- Apply for cooperation with us
- Contact us with any questions and receive a response
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Website (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Website “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. You may not use, modify, adapt, or in any way alter the Content and the Marks without our permission.
Nothing contained hereunder shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Content or Marks, except solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Amendments to our terms
Liability and applicable law
- Neither Company, nor the user shall be liable for any incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages or lost or imputed profits or royalties arising out of these Terms.
- The Websites and its functionality including all scripts, annexes, content, and design of the Websites are provided for users “AS IS”. The Company does not guarantee to the user any specific results, success, etc. as a result of using the Websites. The Company shall not be obliged to ensure the operation of the Websites on all platforms, for all devices or under certain specific conditions.
- The Company also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website. We cannot guarantee the Website will be available at all times.
- These Terms and any relationships connected thereto shall be governed by the laws of Ukraine. Any disputes shall be referred to the competent court in Ukraine under the applicable law.
You may contact us with any questions, clarification requests and discussion on services provided and these Terms. If at any time you would like to contact us you can do so by way of our contact from on the web page of our Websites, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org